Tuesday 15 October 2013

Western style tables!

Soooooo I picked up these tables last week. (Aside from doing a full interior repaint on a property!)




Theres 2 of the side tables btw. They aren't actually that bad anyway (well weren't should I say). 
But what is a good wannabe furniture refinisher going to do? Keep them as is and say "I think i'll leave them as is". No most definitely not!

As I live in rural Alberta, the country vibe force thing is very strong, so instead of fighting it, I went with it!


(Hmmmm I must do a better job of taking pics and staging the furniture instead of immediately getting the camera out and posting pics right away!!!! - while i'm at it i'll also get around to making this blog better. I'm not too good with the layout design techy interweb stuff ;) )

I love how the black and off white go together, and - fortunately for me so did a few other people with 2 very interested people wanting to buy them. That is until my sister in law saw them for sale online - told my mum in law, who asked for pictures, came to see them that afternoon and left the proud owner of a new set of tables lol.

Now obviously you can't charge family - and I especially wouldn't my inlaws as they are so awesome, so we struck a deal! I get their old coffee table and 2 side table set, plus an old dresser - they get the western ones!

Thats a pretty good deal in my book - especially as I have a custom order for a little girls dresser to fill :)

Check back in a couple days - I have a doozy of a desk refinish to show you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment